Join us for our Annual Fall Festival! We are celebrating the Year of the Fox, as the only early childcare program promoting a year-round, full-day nature-focused learning environment for children 18 months – 5 years! We will celebrate finding our ways from our dens, through the trickiest of years, because of our community supporters and families!
What: Frog Pond’s Annual Fall Festival – The Year of the Fox!
Where: 7204 Harrison Lane, Alexandria VA 22306
When: Saturday, October 24, 10 am – 12 pm
Suggested donation (at gate): $10
This family friendly festival will offer entertainment, light food and drink along with arts, crafts, special guests, and other kid-friendly activities. Food will include culinary delights from the homelands of our multicultural staff – including bread made on an outdoor stove made of stones!
Kids will enjoy facing painting, natural (temporary) henna tattoos, pumpkin decorating, a tire rolling, and more. All will enjoy our drum circle, story telling and tours of the property and grounds. Families can obtain some limited-edition Year of the Fox “swag” while they reconnect with friends from over the years on this beautiful Fall day!
- Families of currently enrolled students, including siblings, grandparents, aunts and uncles
- Frog Pond alumni and former staff members and their families
- Prospective families who want to learn more about Frog Pond and why we are “The Natural Choice”
- Community members, contributors, supporters and volunteers
How Can You Can Help
We are currently seeking community partners, sponsors and donors to help make this event a success. Donations are tax-deductible and donations above $250 will be listed on our website for the full year!
Donations of all sizes are appreciated and can be sent to the address listed above. You can also donate online by using the “Donate” button in the right column of this page.
We could use a few extra hands to help with…
- Set up and clean up on the day of the event
- Managing a specific activity, such as face painting, silent auction and raffle
- Coordination and logistics
- Advertising and promotion
For more information regarding any of these opportunities, please contact Gail Dickert at Gail@FrogPondKids.org