Join us next Fall, for the 6th Annual Fall Festival… details from 2014 Fall Fest below:
5th Annual Fall Festival – Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Save the date and plan to join us for a Fall festival the whole family will enjoy!
What: Frog Pond’s 5th Annual Fall Festival – Celebrating our 15th Anniversary!
Where: 7204 Harrison Lane, Alexandria VA 22306
When: Saturday, October 25, 10 am – 12 noon
Suggested donation: $5
This family friendly festival will offer entertainment, light food and drink along with arts, crafts and other kid-friendly activities. Food will include culinary delights from the homelands of our multicultural staff – including bread made on an outdoor stove made of stones!
Kids will enjoy facing painting, natural (temporary) henna tattoos, pumpkin decorating, a tire rolling contest and more. All will enjoy our drum circle, story telling and tours of the property and grounds. Additional activities to be announced.
Who Should Come?
- Families of currently enrolled students, including siblings, grandparents, aunts and uncles
- Frog Pond alumni and former staff members and their families
- Prospective families who want to learn more about Frog Pond and why we are “The Natural
- Community members, contributors, supporters and volunteers
How Can You Can Help
We are currently seeking community partners, sponsors and donors to help make this event a success. Donations are tax-deductible and donations above $250 will be listed on our website and upcoming mailings.
Donations of all sizes are appreciated and can be sent to the address listed above. You can also donate online by using the “Donate” button in the right column of this page. Services/items can also be donated for the Silent Auction.
We could use a few extra hands to help with things like …
- Set up and clean up on the day of the event
- Managing a specific activity, such as face painting, silent auction and raffle
- Coordination and logistics
- Advertising and promotion
For more information regarding any of these opportunities, please contact Gail Dickert at Gail@FrogPondKids.org