REMINDER: Join us for an Open House at Our Nature-Based Preschool
Imagine a preschool that cares for the whole child. A preschool where …
- The focus is on social and emotional intelligence in an enriched and stimulating natural environment.
- Kids don’t just learn about nature, they are immersed in it.
- Children plant and tend gardens; care for goats, chickens, ducklings, and turtles; observe and study wildlife —including frogs, salamanders and insects
- Hiking through neighboring Huntley Meadows is a weekly occurrence.
You don’t have to imagine it. Come see for yourself during our open house on Saturday, June 30 at 9 a.m.
Frog Pond is a year-round, full-day, inclusive early learning center for children from 18 months to pre-kindergarten that is dedicated to working families.
Frog Pond offers:
- A curriculum rich in science and nature study — and a dedicated science teacher!
- A natural environment on two acres of land adjoining Huntley Meadows Wildlife Refuge.
- A mini-farm with goats, chickens, ducks, turtles, and native creatures.
- An outdoor classroom and amphitheater
- Healthy and nutritious foods, including fresh-made meals; fresh fruits and vegetables; whole grain snacks; organic milk and cheese; and more.
- Full-time and part-time options (based on whole day, up to 10 hours per day. No part-day options available).
- We are currently enrolling through the fall.
Please share this information with others who might be interested. Thank you and we hope to see you there! And, bring the kids along, too!
RVSP appreciated, though not required.
Frog Pond Early Learning Center
7204 Harrison Lane, Alexandria VA 22306
703-765-7663 | Info@FrogPondKids.org